2013-08-26

Problem with Windows Live Photo Gallery not detecting iPhone 4

I am facing an issue which is that my iPhone 4 is not detected by Windows Live Photo Gallery. Well, sometimes it is showing up and sometimes not.

My computer is running Windows 7 Professional.

I normally connect my phone before I log on to my computer, sometimes even before I turn it on. Not sure if that makes any difference.

When I attach my iPhone, iTunes runs the long lasting process of syncronizing and backing up my phone, so attaching and detaching the phone to see if that helps gets tedious, especially since it seems that iTunes takes posession of the phone and blocks all other programs while the backup is in process, and I must wait for it to finish each time.

Sometimes it does help to detach and attach the phone though, but as I said, it’s a tedious process. There must be a better way!

No comments:

Post a Comment